- Your full-size laptop (only one) and cables
- An Android device (optional): A typical 2.2, 2.3 or 4.x phone is handiest, even better if it runs DEBUG mode. You never know - so why not bring your favorite tablet too?
- A power plug strip (optional)
- A cat5 ethernet cable (optional)
- Pen and paper (optional)
- A personal Android Market developer account (optional). This way you'll be able to publish the app under your own name. It takes too long to request one during the weekend.
- Your ideas, focus and preparation
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.